NFM Group is developing, producing and distributing a wide variety of military and police equipment. The NFM Group was established in 1996. The group head office is located in Ski just outside Oslo, Norway.
The NFM Group is an important supplier of tactical textiles and anti-ballistic solutions on the European market and has manufacturing plants in Norway, Ukraine and Poland.
The NFM Group today comprises of following
- The parent company NFM Holding AS
- The trading division Equipnor
- The R & D company for anti-ballistic solutions;
Frec Technology AS
- The production company NFM Production Sp. z o.o.
- The trading company Capsicum Norway AS
Caseb owns 25 % of the NFM Group through NFM Holding AS.
For further information se the web-pages: